Confessions... Day 83
It's been 83 days since the schools closed on March 12th and the country was, effectively, locked down. For you, it might be the same; it might be more, or it might be less. The number of days doesn't really matter, does it - sure it's all a blur anyway.
As promised, here's a lil preview of the Lockdown Confessions you've been sending in. And with everything going on in the world right now we certainly need something light-hearted to keep us going. What better than a few real-life confessions from our time in lock-down during Covid-19.
Oh, and there's still time to get involved.
If you feel like confessing something you have done, or should have done, and didn't, you've come to the right place. Have a read, have a laugh, get something off your chest. Just keep it clean, ya hear?
You can head over to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/5MinuteMusings, and comment, or DM us your confession(s). We will publish the 100 most amusing / honest / best / most thought-provoking confessions on Day 100, on 20th June 2020. So go on, get confessing. You will feel a whole lot lighter after. Father Ted Promise!
PS: Anonymity guaranteed.
1. I use spices that are 3 years out of date. The other day I made a curry. Everyone survived.
2. I went to take my dog out for a walk the other day. I walked down the road and around the corner. I sat in a ditch for an hour. I just needed some time on my own for a while.
3. I was one of those loo roll hoarders!
4. I drank a whole bottle of red wine on a zoom call. I threw up on my way to the bathroom.
5. I texted an ex. I was a little bit drunk. He texted back.
6. I realised that I hate my job. I'm going to resign once I've figured out what I'm going to do.
7. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and when taking them out of the oven I dropped them on the ground. I dusted them off and put them on a plate. I still feel bad about that. Everyone ate them though. And I said nothing.
8. I have moved out of my bedroom. I don't know if my partner and I will make it. I actually hate when he eats.
9. I wore the same pyjamas for a week. Day and night.
10. When the oil man came I was dancing around the kitchen in my bra. He saw me. I actually wanted him to. He's kind of cute.